I’m pretty sure that I say this about every month that goes by, but I can’t believe that Bronson is already eight months old! Only four more months and we’ll be celebrating his 1st birthday. Seriously, where does the time go?
|This is the aftermath of Bronson getting his hands on my sign!|
Bronson has been making some HUGE progress as far as his development goes. Last week he started CRAWLING! You can click HERE to watch the video I uploaded last week if you haven’t already. I still can’t believe that he’s starting to crawl. When we brought him home from the hospital after 15 weeks of being in the hospital (7 of those weeks were spent in the NICU, and 2 of them were in the PICU) his neck muscles were so weak that he wasn’t even able to hold his head up yet. In my opinion he’s done a great job at catching up to where he should be. I can’t wait to go to his Neonatal Follow-up in February and show his new skills off!
|Bronson loves to roll, wiggle, squirm, and crawl everywhere and it’s nearly impossible to get him to sit still for a picture!|
Isn’t he just adorable?
At 8 Months Old Bronson is:
- CRAWLING!! Well, more of a sliding crawl, but he’s getting the hang of it.
- Rolling all over the place.
- FINALLY sleeping through the night! Thank goodness!
- He has lots to say and babbles on and on. He’s just started to say, “Ma ma ma” and “Da da da”.
- He’s eating baby food 3 times a day. So far, his favourite fruits are pears and bananas. However, bananas seem to make him throw up, so I’m going to mean and not give those to him for a while because I don’t want to be cleaning up throw up all the time! His favourite veggies are sweet potatoes with cinnamon and green beans. He certainly loves his food!
- He’s wearing size 3 Pampers
- He still doesn’t have any teeth coming in. He’s been chewing on things and drooling like mad for almost a month now, but still nothing has come through. I know that with how sick he was they might be delayed a little bit.
- He’s usually very happy and smiling. He loves playing with his big sister, Kallie. I love watching them laugh and talk to each other.
- I’m not sure of his weight but I’ll post it later today after his checkup at Sick Kids.
Must. Get. That. Paper.
He was so proud of himself once he finally got that paper!
Paper is so entertaining and fun to eat.
What are little boys made of?
Snips and snails, and puppy dog tails,
That’s what little boys are made of.